CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

word visualization


- When visualizing the poem I wanted to emphasize mainly the beginning and the end. The images of me by myself at the beginning stand out, and the type being so large at the end draws attention to it.
- At first I wanted the structure to be small and portable, but the type was impossible to read. I like the way it stands or can be folded up, and putting it on tiles gives it a sort of weight it would not have otherwise on foam or paper backing.
- I took images in photoshop, made them black and white, gave each one a different effect, and then blended them together with the smudge tool. After that I put a filter over the entire background layer to make it less saturated, and then put the text on top.
- I used floor tiles that I stuck together with sketch paper in between, and then mod poged the image onto that.
- The typeface I used is called Savoye LET and the title is in Myriad Pro.

0 comments: